How to watch Syracuse vs. Louisville football game
By Scout Staff
• 1 min read
Louisville @ Syracuse
Last Season Records: Syracuse 5-7; Louisville 6-7
What to Know
The Syracuse Orange haven’t won a matchup against the Louisville Cardinals since Nov. 9 of 2018, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Saturday. ‘Cuse and U of L are opening their 2022 seasons against one another at 8 p.m. ET at Carrier Dome. The Orange struggled last season, ending up 5-7. Likewise, last year was nothing to brag about for U of L (6-7), either, so the squad is looking forward to a new start.
Two last-season offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: ‘Cuse was 31st best in the nation (top 12%) in rushing touchdowns, finishing the 2021 season with 28. But U of L was even better: they ranked 25th in the nation in rushing touchdowns, closing the year with 29 overall (top 10%). We’ll see if that edge gives the Cardinals a route to victory.
Since the experts predict a loss, the Orange will need to dig deep. Perhaps they’ll be able to flip the script and come out with a big victory.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Carrier Dome — Syracuse, New York
- TV: ACC Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Cardinals are a 4-point favorite against the Orange, according to the latest college football odds.
Louisville have won six out of their last seven games against Syracuse.
- Nov 13, 2021 – Louisville 41 vs. Syracuse 3
- Nov 20, 2020 – Louisville 30 vs. Syracuse 0
- Nov 23, 2019 – Louisville 56 vs. Syracuse 34
- Nov 09, 2018 – Syracuse 54 vs. Louisville 23
- Nov 18, 2017 – Louisville 56 vs. Syracuse 10
- Sep 09, 2016 – Louisville 62 vs. Syracuse 28
- Nov 07, 2015 – Louisville 41 vs. Syracuse 17