Flexibility is key when executing your 2022 Fantasy football strategy. For example, you might plan to jump on a running back in Round 1, but if an elite wide receiver falls to you at pick No. 8 or No. 9, that’s a value you can’t pass up. Knowing the top options at QB, WR, RB and TE can have you prepared for any scenario while making your 2022 Fantasy football picks. A deep knowledge of the 2022 Fantasy football rankings can help you snag 2022 Fantasy football sleepers in the later rounds as well. Which players should you be prepared to grab early with your Fantasy football picks 2022? Who are the overlooked gems later in drafts who will outperform their 2022 Fantasy football ADP? If you’re looking for 2022 Fantasy football advice, be sure to check out the 2022 Fantasy football cheat sheets from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
Last year, the model accurately predicted that Colts running back Taylor was being drastically undervalued. Taylor was being drafted behind running backs like Aaron Jones, Ezekiel Elliott and Ekeler but the SportsLine projection model predicted that he’d outproduce all of those backs and be a fixture in your Fantasy football lineups. The result: Taylor led the NFL with 1,811 rushing yards and 18 rushing touchdowns to finish as the overall RB1 in 2021.That’s just one example of a league-winning pick that SportsLine’s model has been high on.
It’s been high on Fantasy football sleepers like A.J. Brown in 2020, Henry in 2019, McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara in 2018, and Davante Adams in 2017. Anybody who banked on players like those likely made a run at their league title.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The projections update multiple times daily, so you’re always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Now, SportsLine has simulated the entire NFL season 10,000 times and released its latest Fantasy football cheat sheets 2022 and draft advice, along with its top Fantasy QB, WR, RB picks. Head to SportsLine now to see them.
Top 2022 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills: Allen has topped all quarterbacks in Fantasy points in back-to-back seasons, and there’s no reason to think he won’t do the same in 2022. He’s in an offense that perfectly suits his skills throwing the ball and operating as a goal-line runner. The Bills’ offense can even take a step forward in 2022 with Gabriel Davis elevated to a starter’s role after he showed a strong rapport with Allen last year. Part of what makes Allen the top QB in Fantasy football rankings 2022 is his durability, as he’s one of three quarterbacks to start every game since the 2019 season.
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Mahomes enters the 2022 Fantasy football season with eight straight games with multiple TD passes, three of those coming in last year’s playoff run. Many are wondering how Mahomes will fare without Tyreek Hill, but the QB has already proven he’s still elite without the speedster out wide. During a four-game stretch when Hill was injured in 2019, Mahomes averaged 363.3 passing yards along with eight TDs and zero interceptions.
3. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens: The 2019 MVP averaged 22.9 Fantasy points per game last year during his 11 games when fully healthy. Baltimore plans on going back to its roots as a run-heavy offense, and that’s what catapulted Jackson to being the league’s top player a few years ago. An extra motivation is him being in a contract year and a big season could set him up for the largest contract in NFL history. See more top QBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts: The bruising Wisconsin product had a second-year surge in 2021, jumping from 1,168 yards and 11 touchdowns to 1,811 and 18. He’s not quite the pass-catcher that somebody like Alvin Kamara, Austin Ekeler or Christian McCaffrey is, but he did up his receptions from 36 to 40 last season. With Matt Ryan giving the Colts an upgrade at quarterback, defenses might not stack the box as much. He’ll have challengers, but Taylor has a strong chance to be Fantasy’s RB1 again in 2022.
2. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers: He made a case as one of the most balanced backs in the league last year. His 911 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground both marked career-highs. His pass-catching skills put him in the elite tier, especially in PPR leagues. He was targeted 94 times last season and he made 70 catches for 647 yards and eight touchdowns.
3. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans: Though he’ll occasionally take a screen pass to the house, Henry’s value overwhelmingly comes as a more traditional back. The Titans run plenty of two tight end and fullback sets, so Henry is trying to get downhill behind that size. He missed about half of the 2021 season with a toe injury, but he’s been remarkably durable outside of that during his career, so he’ll again compete for top Fantasy back in 2022. See more top RBs here.
Top 2022 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here’s a look at SportsLine’s top three 2022 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams: Kupp blasted his way into the NFL record books with a monster 145-1,947-16 receiving line last season. Many of the key pieces are back on offense for Los Angeles, so Kupp should have another huge year as he remains in his prime at age 29. Besting those record-setting numbers might not be in the cards, but Kupp is well positioned to again be Fantasy WR1 overall.
2. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings: Jefferson only needed 108 receptions to pile up 1,616 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. He averaged 15 yards per catch, which ranked 14th in the NFL. He caught just 64% of his targets, so there’s room for growth. If he puts it all together in 2022, he could be the top-scoring WR.
3. Ja’Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals: Chase fell in 2021 Fantasy drafts after he struggled with drops in the preseason. That’s now a distant memory after he caught 81 passes for 1,455 yards and 13 touchdowns as a rookie. He won’t slide this year, but his big-play potential (18 yards per catch in 2021) makes him worth the cost. See more top WRs here.
How to find proven 2022 Fantasy football football rankings, advice
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you’ll want to see the full Fantasy football rankings 2022 and cheat sheets from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top five at quarterback, and knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get 2022 Fantasy football cheat sheets.
So who should you target in your 2022 Fantasy football rankings? And which QB shocks the NFL with a top-five performance? Visit SportsLine now to get 2022 Fantasy Football cheat sheets for every single position, all from the model that has a history of making league-winning calls, and find out.