The Premier League is back in action this Wednesday.
- Aston Villa @ Arsenal
- Current Records: Aston Villa 1-3; Arsenal 4-0
Paramount+ is the only place to watch every minute of every Serie A match this season, not to mention select games in Italian. Sign up now with offer code ITALY to get a special one month free trial. A subscription also gives you access to other sports content including every UEFA Champions League and Europa League match, the NFL on CBS, and countless movies and shows. Get it all free for one month with promo code ITALY.
What to Know
Arsenal and Aston Villa are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 2:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Emirates Stadium. Arsenal should still be riding high after a victory, while Villa will be looking to right the ship.
Arsenal slipped by Fulham 2-1 this past Saturday. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Arsenal was the better team in the second half.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but the Lions were not quite West Ham United’s equal in the second half when they met on Sunday. Villa lost 1-0 to the Irons. That was Villa’s second consecutive one-goal defeat against West Ham.
Arsenal got away with a 1-0 win when the two teams previously met in March. Will they repeat their success, or does Villa have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- Who: Arsenal vs. Aston Villa
- When: Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Emirates Stadium
- TV: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Arsenal -180; Draw +310; Villa +500
Arsenal and Aston Villa both have three wins in their last six games.
- Mar 19, 2022 – Arsenal 1 vs. Aston Villa 0
- Oct 22, 2021 – Arsenal 3 vs. Aston Villa 1
- Feb 06, 2021 – Aston Villa 1 vs. Arsenal 0
- Nov 08, 2020 – Aston Villa 3 vs. Arsenal 0
- Jul 21, 2020 – Aston Villa 1 vs. Arsenal 0
- Sep 22, 2019 – Arsenal 3 vs. Aston Villa 2