How to watch Oregon vs. Washington basketball game
By Scout Staff
1 min read
Washington @ Oregon
Current Records: Washington 9-7; Oregon 11-6
What to Know
The Oregon Ducks are 10-1 against the Washington Huskies since February of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success Sunday. Oregon and Washington will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 10 p.m. ET at Matthew Knight Arena. The Ducks won both of their matches against the Huskies last season (74-71 and 86-74) and are aiming for the same result this time around.
Oregon beat the Southern California Trojans 79-69 two weeks ago. Oregon can attribute much of their success to guard Will Richardson, who shot 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 28 points.
Meanwhile, Washington netted an 82-72 victory over the Oregon State Beavers this past Thursday. It was another big night for Washington’s guard Terrell Brown Jr., who had 27 points and five assists along with six rebounds.
The Ducks are the favorite in this one, with an expected 11.5-point margin of victory. But bettors beware: they are only 4-9 against the spread when favored.
Oregon is now 11-6 while Washington sits at 9-7. A couple numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Oregon comes into the game boasting the 33rd fewest steals given up per game in college basketball at 5.4. But the Huskies enter the contest with 9.1 steals per game on average, good for 26th best in college basketball. Ball control might end up being a major factor in this one.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, Oregon
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $24.00
The Ducks are a big 11.5-point favorite against the Huskies, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as an 11.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Oregon have won ten out of their last 11 games against Washington.
- Feb 06, 2021 – Oregon 86 vs. Washington 74
- Dec 12, 2020 – Oregon 74 vs. Washington 71
- Jan 18, 2020 – Oregon 64 vs. Washington 61
- Mar 16, 2019 – Oregon 68 vs. Washington 48
- Mar 09, 2019 – Oregon 55 vs. Washington 47
- Jan 24, 2019 – Washington 61 vs. Oregon 56
- Mar 03, 2018 – Oregon 72 vs. Washington 64
- Feb 08, 2018 – Oregon 65 vs. Washington 40
- Jan 04, 2017 – Oregon 83 vs. Washington 61
- Mar 10, 2016 – Oregon 83 vs. Washington 77
- Feb 28, 2016 – Oregon 86 vs. Washington 73