Colorado State @ Utah State
Current Records: Colorado State 3-3; Utah State 4-2
What to Know
A Mountain West battle is on tap between the Colorado State Rams and the Utah State Aggies at 9:30 p.m. ET on Friday at Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
This past Saturday, Colorado State turned the game against the New Mexico Lobos into a track meet and took the gold after outgaining them 452 yards to 93. The Rams put the hurt on New Mexico with a sharp 36-7 win. Colorado State’s QB Todd Centeio did his thing and passed for one TD and 289 yards on 25 attempts in addition to picking up 35 yards on the ground.
Special teams collected 18 points for Colorado State. K Cayden Camper delivered a perfect 5-for-5 game.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, Utah State beat the UNLV Rebels 28-24 this past Saturday. It was another big night for the Aggies’ WR Deven Thompkins, who caught 13 passes for two TDs and 178 yards.
The Rams are the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought Colorado State up to 3-3 and Utah State to 4-2. Two defensive stats to keep an eye on: Colorado State is stumbling into the game with the 152nd most passing touchdowns allowed in the nation, having given up eight on the season. The Aggies have experienced some struggles of their own as they are 218th worst in the nation in rushing touchdowns allowed, with 13 on the season. It’s possible one of these Achilles’ heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium — Logan, Utah
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
The Rams are a 3.5-point favorite against the Aggies, according to the latest college football odds.
Utah State have won three out of their last five games against Colorado State.
- Sep 28, 2019 – Utah State 34 vs. Colorado State 24
- Nov 17, 2018 – Utah State 29 vs. Colorado State 24
- Oct 07, 2017 – Colorado State 27 vs. Utah State 14
- Oct 08, 2016 – Colorado State 31 vs. Utah State 24
- Oct 03, 2015 – Utah State 33 vs. Colorado State 18